Elegant & Sophisticated, Expect To Be Impressed
83 BYEE CIRCUIT, AROONA
- Sleek and stylish, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms plus sound proof media room
- Light filled open plan kitchen, living and dining areas with an emphasis on space
- All three bedrooms are oversized with air conditioning and ample storage
- Master room features large ensuite, walk-in robe and a private balcony
- Large double garage featuring built-in storage on both walls + attic
- Tropical lawns and gardens provide you an abundance of privacy
- Sparkling in-ground swimming pool ideal for the warmer summer months
- Under the house has been converted to a stunning entertainment area
- Relax and unwind in tranquil heated outdoor bath and showers area
- Great location close to schools, shops, beaches and the Caloundra CBD
Welcome to 83 Byee Circuit, a home that truly deserves all of your attention. Architecturally designed by A Rolley & Sons, this home is the epitome of contemporary style meets functional living with epic sunsets from all aspects of the home.
As soon as you step through the front door you will notice the high ceilings and polished timber floors that span the entirety of the home. To your right you will see the stunning sound and light proofed media/theatre room complete with a projector, perfect for movie nights.
Upstairs you are greeted with the open plan living and dining areas which flow effortlessly onto the balcony, featuring glorious views out to Buderim and beyond. Back inside the kitchen is ready to welcome you, as it is positioned perfectly to give you those mountain views while cooking!
All bedrooms are oversized and airconditioned. The master bedroom enjoys a large ensuite fit with his and hers basin, walk-in robe and your own private balcony, great for winding down after a long day.
Outside is where the real magic happens and it is where you will find the stunning outdoor entertaining area, you can lounge around by the fire pit or enjoy a relaxing heated bath or shower outdoors surrounded by tropical low maintenance gardens, you'll truly feel like you have a resort in your own backyard. Additionally there is ample storage under the house. The pool is something to be admired as well, allowing you to peak over the edge down onto the entertainment area and over the gardens.
We could go on and on as there are so many features to talk about however, to really experience this home it needs to be seen in person.